Pension advice for employers
As a pension advisor, we have a clear role and added value when it comes to pension advice, management of the pension scheme and communication. If you’re looking for a suitable pension scheme. We have to start with a good inventory. Afterwards we will look together which pension scheme meets your wishes.Request pension offer
How do you arrange the pension of employees?
Pension plans and pension management are complex and affect many areas. We ensure that the pension at your company is correctly implemented and administered. We believe it is important to make sure that the employee understands exactly what has been arranged and who pays what. Practice shows that this way pensions are valued well and are appreciated by your employees.
Clear and independent advice on the collective pension scheme
Questions we can answer for you:
- How do we communicate about the pension scheme to our employees?
- Is there a better pension scheme for my employees?
- My collective pension contract is coming to an end, what steps should I take now?
- Is my pension scheme in line with the market in terms of costs, coverage and options?
- Should the pension scheme be adjusted from average pay to defined contribution?
- Has our pension scheme been adapted to the latest pension legislation?
- Do I have to participate in an industry pension fund?
- Are employees sufficiently informed about the choices they have within the pension scheme?
Pension advice from VMD Koster
VMD Koster stands for independent, high-level pension advice. That is why VMD Koster is also a member of the organization RPA (Register Pensioen Adviseur). We would like to get to know you and your company. Contact us on 0172 611 116 for an appointment. You can also request a pension offer directly? We’ll then contact you. You are of course not committed to anything.Request pension offer